The most frequently asked questions about our products, ordering and shipping.
Q. What is the strain of the free marijuana seeds?
A.The strain of the free marijuana seeds will vary frequently, sometimes from day to day. That is why we can not tell you which strain for the free marijuana seeds you will receive specificaly. Though we can say that it is one of the regular strains we offer in our seedshop.
Q. Where do you get your marijuana strains from?
A.We have built relations with leading breeders over the last decade. We constantly test the quality of the marijuana seeds in collaboration with these breeders. Due to privacy issues we cannot publish any breeder details.
Q. Do all feminized seeds become feminized plants?
A.All feminized seeds are genetically female. Nowadays, intensive breeding programs made sure the feminized seeds are 100% stable, consistent and productive.
Q. What are autoflower marijuana seeds?
A.Autoflower marijuana seeds will grow into plants which directly start to flower while growing. No need to change light cycles or anything else what so ever. A easy and rewarding way of growing marijuana plants. Growing autoflower outdoors can produce two or more harvests a year. Growing inside these autoflower marijuana seeds will fully mature in 10 weeks.
Q. Do you ship worldwide?
A.We do ship worldwide, though the regulation and implementation in respect to some of the products we sell often vary from country to country. We therefore advise you to make inquiries about the regulations that affect your region. For this reason, Marijuana Seed Shop can regrettably accept no responsibility for products intercepted or lost in transit if you place an order for a product to be sent to a country where it is illegal
Q. How does Delivery Guarantee work?
A.Our delivery guarantee means we do everything to get your order delivered. If your order got lost somehow (which actually never occure) we will resend the order in a differant steatlhy packaged maner. Since we both will have access to the track and trace of the package we can determ what happened. If it apears to be impossible to get your order delivered we will refund the money.
Q. Are you a scam? Is this even for real?
A.We have been able to maintain an excellent reputation by word of mouth advertising, and steady repeat clientele as a private, invite only website. We have decided to take a leap of faith and now let the general public in USA order off of us
Q.Has anyone been arrested from ordering?
A.We are proud to say no one has been arrested from ordering from us. However, there is always potential risk involved. We also do not ship any quantities larger than what is posted on your product page to help curb any potential problems, if this were to ever arise.
Q. Do you have to use your real name when placing an order?
A.If you use a fake name then choose something real like: “Jason Smith” Orders that have names like: “A.Z.” Look suspicious and sometimes wont be delivered. Keep your order small enough to fit inside your regular mailbox. If not, you will receive a “For Pick Up” slip which will require you to go pick it up. If you don’t have identification it wont be able to be picked up.
Q. Are you Rick Simpson?
A.No I am not. We have nothing to do with Rick Simpson. Rick Simpson popularized the use of cannabis oil for the treatment of cancer and other ailments. He did not discover cannabis oil nor was he the first person to discover its healing properties. Because his name is associated with the use of cannabis oil as a cancer treatment, many people refer to cannabis oil as Rick Simpson Oil.
Q. What is the difference between your cannabis oil and Rick Simpson Oil?
A.Nothing. Solvent extracted, high THC cannabis oil and Rick Simpson oil are the same thing.
Q. How do I get the cannabis oil out of the syringe it comes in?
A.There is black cap screwed onto the end of the syringe to prevent leakage. It may be difficult to unscrew the first time because the oil is thick and sticky. Run some hot tap water over the end of the syringe for about 15 seconds and the cap should unscrew easily.
Because pure cannabis oil is very thick, it may need to be heated in order to get it out of the syringe easily.
Screw the black end cap back onto the syringe (if you took it off). Put about 2 – 3 inches of very hot tap water into a cup. Put the syringe, black tip down, into the cup and let it stand for a couple of minutes.
Take the syringe out of the water and dry it off. Unscrew the black end cap. If the oil starts to ooze out of the syringe, pull back on the syringe plunger to stop it.
To dispense the oil, carefully push on the syringe plunger. Be careful not to push too hard because the oil may come out quickly now that it is heated up.
If it is still too hard to push the plunger and dispense the oil, put the end cap back on the syringe and repeat the above procedure with warmer water.
Q. How do I know you guys are legitimate and your products are what you represent them to be?
A.We are a fairly new business and establishing a good reputation takes time. We work hard at pleasing our customers by providing them with quality products at fair prices and fast shipping. If we disappoint customers the word will get around quickly and we’ll be out of business, we don’t want that, we want your repeat business! Take a look at what some of our customers are saying about us on our testimonials page.
Q.How quickly do you ship your orders?
A.We ship the same or next business day depending on when we receive your payment and ship to information.
Q.Will cannabis oil cure my cancer?
A.We sure hope so! There is a huge amount of research that suggests it can or at least slow its progress, but there is no guarantee. Take a look at our Resources / Links page, there is a lot of good information available there.
Q.What is the recommended dosage of cannabis oil for treating cancer?
A.Our cannabis oil is very potent so begin treatment with small doses. A drop of cannabis oil about half the size of a dry grain of rice, once or twice a day is a good start. After four or five days, start increasing your daily dosage very gradually. As time goes on the body builds a tolerance to the oil and more and more can be taken. In cases where people are in a great deal of pain, I recommend that their dosage be quickly increased until it kills the pain. High quality cannabis oil will stop pain even when morphine is not effective. The oil can be applied to external injuries for pain relief in minutes.
Q.Are your products lab tested?
A.Yes, we lab test our products and the results are posted on our website for your inspection. Look for the link:” View Lab Certificate” on our Cannabis Oil web page.
Q.Can I use your cannabis oil in my vaporizer pen?
A.Yes you can but our pure cannabis oil is too thick to work in vaporizer pens that wick the oil to the heat source and must be diluted using coconut oil, vegetable glycerin, or propylene glycol. We suggest you search the internet for more information on this procedure. Other vaporizor pens allow you to put oil in the chamber that has a heating coil inside, those pens work fine with undiluted cannabis oil.
Q.Marijuana and cannabis oil are still illegal in our state. How can I obtain your oil?
A.Please contact us to discuss your situation.
Q. I live outside the U.S. and I need Cannabis Oil to treat my condition, can you help?
A.Yes we would like to help, fortunately we can ship out of the US,
Q.Where are you located?
Q. What solvent do you use in your cannabis oil extraction process?
A.We use virgin grade acetone for our solvent extractions like Rick Simpson does. Acetone evaporates rapidly leaving no residue and has been internationally rated as a G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized as Safe) substance for use in food and pharmaceutical preparations. There is no acetone left in our oil because we evaporate it all away completely during the final stage of production.
For those of you that may be freaked out by the use of acetone, you should know that acetone is naturally produced in the human body through normal metabolic processes. We used to use pure grain alcohol until we discovered that the State of California lists it as a carcinogenic substance, acetone is not on that list.
We also offer cannabis oil that has been extracted using sub critical CO2 extraction methods which yields a super clean, light gold colored cannabis oil.
Q. If I’m not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it and get a refund?
A.For consumer safety reasons, marijuana and cannabis oil are not returnable once they have left our possession. We can however offer you discounts, credits, merchandise, or a partial refund if we conclude there were issues with your order. Your total and complete satisfaction is our goal.
Q. How do I figure out the correct doseage size?
Q. Where do you get your marijuana strains from?
A.Determining the correct dosage for a person is a fairly simple process but it does require some patience and experimentation.
1. Start with a very small dose. Let me repeat myself, start with a very small amount, about one drop of warmed up oil. If a person takes too much in the beginning they may not like the way it makes them feel and may not want to continue with the treatment, so START SMALL!
2. Our cannabis oil is packaged in disposable plastic syringes. At room temperature cannabis oil is very thick and can be difficult to push out the syringe. Here’s what you do . . . boil a cup of water. Let the water cool just a bit then place the syringe into the very hot water. Let it sit for a few minutes. The cannabis oil will become very thin and runny as it heats up. The warmer the oil the smaller you can get the oil drops coming out the end of the syringe.
3. Some people do not like the taste of cannabis oil, others don’t mind it at all. I have some patients tell me it irritates the back of their throat. Here’s another suggestion . . . take a small piece of white bread and flatten it out with your finger. Put one small drop of oil on the bread. Fold the sides over the oil drop to make a bread dough ball. Pop it in your mouth and swallow it with a gulp of water.
4. It can take 1 – 2 hours to feel the effects of cannabis oil. Assess the patients feelings. Do they feel strange, high, anxious, nervous, happy? These are all possible feelings or they may feel nothing at all. Here is where the experimentation comes in. Depending on how the patient feels from ingesting one small drop of cannabis oil, adjust the next dose slightly up or slightly down. Remember, the warmer the oil is, the smaller you can get the drops of oil coming out of the syringe.
Some patients stay home all day and rest, others must go out and get things done. Depending on your situation, adjust the amount you ingest at different times of the day. You may want to take a larger dose just before bedtime so you don’t really feel the effects. After breakfast you may want to take a very small dose so your daily activities aren’t impacted from feeling too buzzed.
5. Once you have determined the dosage the patient is comfortable with you can make up a bunch of doses all at once. Empty gel capsules work great for this and are available at most health food stores or online. Heat the oil up as described in #2 above. Put the number of drops you desire into the bottom of the empty capsule then put the top on, done. Now make up a bunch more. If you put just one drop in each capsule then you could take 2 or 3 at bedtime and maybe just one mid-day to keep the THC level up in your system.
6. Keep notes. Like any good experiment, notes on what you have done and the results are valuable information, write them down in your cannabis oil journal. Keep track of the potency of the oil you are using and the dose size and how it made you feel. Soon, a dose that once made you feel rather high may not have much of an effect on you. This happens as your tolerance to the THC increases.
Here is a link to an e-book that is worth reading to further your understanding of cannabis oil, what it is used for, how to take it, how much to take and a whole lot more: The Rick Simpson Protocol